We offer parents our expertise and non-judgmental support to have the birth they envision. Moms have shown us time and again that it is not how they give birth that matters most; it is that they play an active role in making choices throughout the process.
We work to educate and inspire you about the birth process and the transformation to parenthood. Our goal is to prepare you to make informed decisions for any scenario that may arise. At the birth we offer a nurturing, calm presence and provide you with continuous emotional and physical support based on our years of experience.
We help women find the inner strength and power that allows them to give birth with dignity and courage.
- An initial 1- hour complimentary meeting: We will meet to discuss your birth expectations and get to know each other* 1-2 comprehensive planning sessions: Sessions will cover signs and stages of labor, timing contractions and hands-on demonstration of comfort positions
- Birth Plan Guidance: We will help you make the necessary decisions about birth preferences that reflect your vision
- Birth Preparation: An in-depth exploration of your options from choice of provider to childbirth preparation classes and place of birth
- Phone and email contact: We will be available to you throughout your pregnancy to discuss your questions and concerns
- 24 hour phone support: Starting 3 weeks prior to your estimated due date
Continuous physical and emotional support at home, hospital or birth center using:
- soothing massage & counter pressure
- guided visualizations and breathing awareness
- application of hot and cold compresses
- creation of a soothing environment with aromatherapy, music, lighting
- ongoing emotional reassurance, encouragement and comfort
- assistance with positions to help labor progress
- support for your birth partner
- accurate and detailed information to help you with ongoing decision-making
- hypnobirthing® support
- assistance transferring to birth site
- Initial latch-on guidance immediately following birth
- Complimentary session with Certified Lactation Counselor: focusing on breastfeeding and newborn care
- Personalized in-home sling fitting for the whole family
- Postpartum Home Visit: In the week after your birth we will visit you to admire the baby, talk about your birth experience, answer any questions you may have and encourage you in your transition to motherhood with additional breastfeeding support, helpful parenting tips for sleep and newborn comfort as well as referral to many available community resources.
Discover BrainKiss® – our unique approach to a contented newborn!